11 February 2009

Inaugural

We'll try this blog out and see how it rolls. The one thing about MySpace is that it had a built-in blog function. But, no sense in judging a book by its cover too soon. Patience, Kevan.
I should be headed to bed. I'm beat and it's been a long day. Made even longer by the fact that we were short-staffed at work and I didn't take a lunch hour. Thankfully, it wasn't too busy so I didn't feel like I was going to pull my hair out at the end of the day. Still, I wasted no time in getting out at 5. I'm not one to stick around.
We had dinner at our favorite Chinese place this evening. It's always very good and filling and we are never disappointed. We didn't get our usual table tonight, but that was of little consequence. I probably ate too much and I'm craving water like mad right now, but I know if I drink something at this time of night, I'll have to answer the call of nature in the middle of the night and ruin my peaceful slumber. So I'll think of other things than of how thirsty I am at the moment. In any case, dinner was great. The chicken wings are to die for!
No politics in this, my inaugural blog. Rest assured, though, that I am carefully watching and reading everything coming out of DC of late. I'm not saying much, but that always misleads people. They think me stupid and idiotic, but what they don't know is that my brain is absorbing and I'm doing my own critical thinking before opening up and laying it out as only I can.
Well, I guess that will do it for tonight. Time to fall into bed and get some much needed beauty sleep before another rough day. Lock-out day. UGH!
Until next time, my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment